Yealink’s T48S IP phone offers a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. Complete with Gigabit Ethernet technology and a large touch screen, this device offers a feature-rich option. With support for a variety of accessories inc...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
Yealink’s T48S IP phone offers a dynamic business communications solution for executives and professionals. Complete with Gigabit Ethernet technology and a large touch screen, this device offers a feature-rich option. With support for a variety of accessories including: EHS adaptor, BT40 USB dongle and WF40 Wi-Fi USB dongle, the T48S can be easily connected to wireless networks and a wide range of wired headsets including the Yealink YHS32.
The phone features 10 customisable buttons each with dual-colour illuminated LEDs for line status information (switch between 3 pages for up to 27 buttons in total) the labels are shown on the phones digital display meaning no more messy paper inserts.
- Elegant design
- Up to 16 SIP accounts
- Large 7″ 800 x 480-pixel colour touchscreen display with backlight
- Screen saver
- Local phone book up to 1000 entries (search/import/export features)
- Intuitive user interface with icons and soft keys
- 3-way conference call
- Phone lock for privacy protection
- Optima HD voice: combination of wideband technology (G.722) and Best-in-class system design
- Full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with AEC
- PoE support or PSU (optional)
- Compatible with the WF40 USB dongle
- 2xRJ45 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet ports
- Certified compatible with 3CX, Asterisk and Broadsoft Broadworks
- Integrated stand with 2 adjustable angles
- RJ9 Headset port compatible with a range of corded, DECT and bluetooth headsets
- USB port (supports Bluetooth headset via USB dongle)
- EHS headset support
- Supports up to 6 Yealink EXP40 expansion modules (Up to 240 extra customisable keys)
- Wall mountable
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Lifetime Warranty
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More