VigorSwitch P1092 (8-Port Smart Lite PoE Switch)
The VigorSwitch P1092 is ideal for SOHO and small business with the high-performance capability. To cater for high bandwidth traffic, it is equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN side, and 2 SFP ports for the backbone side. VigorSwitch P1092 is equipped wit...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The VigorSwitch P1092 is ideal for SOHO and small business with the high-performance capability. To cater for high bandwidth traffic, it is equipped with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports for the LAN side, and 2 SFP ports for the backbone side. VigorSwitch P1092 is equipped with extensive facilities for maximizing your LAN performance, VLAN capability to allow flexible network design, and QoS capability for flexible bandwidth control.
VigorSwitch P1092 offers features that help to build a secure business network, such as VLAN, Storm Control. While allowing visitors to connect to the network for Internet access, these features help to block the visitors’ access to business network resources and protect the network from being exhausted by malicious traffic.
8 PoE+ Capable Ports
All the 8 Ethernet ports of VigorSwitch P1092 are compatible with 802.3at and 802.3af standard, and provide up to 30W per port to network devices such as wireless access points, IP phones, and IP surveillance. This reduces the need for power cables and adapters, which lowers the cost of installation, as well as offers the flexibility to install those devices, not being limited by where the power outlets are.
The VigorSwitch P1092 helps you build a green networking by offering power-saving features, such as IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet), which allows the switch to dynamically adjust the power on each port according to the client activity and cable length, this can be a ideal power saving solution for your company.
Speed up the network by Link Aggregation
If cascading more switches are required, link aggregation will provide the network higher throughput and link redundancy. VigorSwitch P1092 supports link aggregation by LACP (Link Aggregation Control Protocol), up to 2 Link Aggregation Group can be set up on VigorSwitch P1092, and each of the group can have up to 2 port members.
- Physical Interfaces:
- 8 10/100/1000BaseT Ethernet Ports (RJ-45 IEEE 802.3/3u/ab)
- 2 1000Mbps SFP Slots
- PoE Specification:
- 8-ports 802.3af & 802.3at (high Power) PoE PSE
- 110 Watts Total Power Budget for PoE
- Auto Detection of Powered Device (PD) and Consumption Levels
- PoE Activity LED Indicator
- Supports per Port Power Consumption Monitoring
- Smart Feature for PD on/off, PD Detection, Power Level and PD status
- Circuit Protection to Prevent Power Interference between Ports
- 802.1q Tag-based VLAN
- Port-based and MAC-based VLANs
- Up to 8 VLANs
- Support 4 priority queues
- Port-Based rate control
- Priority queue schedule (WRR or Strict Priority)
- Class of Service
- 802.1p CoS
- Network Security:
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Source and destination MAC
- VLAN ID
- IPv4 address
- TCP/UDP port
- Storm Control (Broadcast, Unknown Multicast, Unknown Unicast)
- DoS Attack protection
- Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Link Aggregation:
- Combine multiple ports to increase bandwidth
- 8 Aggregation Groups
- Up to 8 ports in each group
- LCAP or Static setup
- Supports traffic load balancing
- Networking Performance:
- Switching Capacity: 20Gbps
- Forwarding Rate: 14.9Mpps
- MAC Addresses Supported: 4K
- Jumbo Frames up to 9KB
- IGMP Snooping:
- Up to 256 multicast groups
- IGMP Snooping V2
- IGMP V2
- Immediate Leave
- Web User Interface (HTTP)
- Firmware Upgrade/Backup by HTTP
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Factory Default
- System Reboot
- DrayTek Switch Management support (from routers) *requires firmware update (est Q1 ’18)
- Port Status & Usage display
- PoE active display
- Port Mirroring
- General IEEE Standards Compliance:
- 802.3 10Base-T
- 802.3u 100Base-T
- 802.3ab 1000Base-T
- 802.3x Flow Control Capability
- 802.3 Auto-negotiation
- 802.1Q VLAN
- 802.1p Class of Service
- 802.3ad Port trunk with LACP
- 802.1az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Operating Requirements:
- Power Input Requirements: 220-240VAC
- Power supply: Internal
- Operating Temperature:~0°C to ~40°C
- Storage Temperature:-20°C to ~70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- Physical Specifications:
- Dimensions: 265 x 184 x 43 mm (W x D x H)
- Rack mountable: 1U
- Brackets included for rack or wall mounting
- Weight: 1.68Kg (excluding SFP modules/cables)
- ROHS & CE Compliant
- Warranty : 2 Year Manufacturer’s RTB
- VigorSwitch P1092
- Ethernet Cable
- Power adapter
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More...