Snom D745 VoIP Phone
The D745 forms part of Snom’s D7-series of IP phone, this desk phone supports up to 12 SIP accounts and features a high resolution, backlit graphical display. The D745 has 8 self-labelling programmable function keys with multi-coloured LEDs for BLF, these are sup...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The D745 forms part of Snom’s D7-series of IP phone, this desk phone supports up to 12 SIP accounts and features a high resolution, backlit graphical display. The D745 has 8 self-labelling programmable function keys with multi-coloured LEDs for BLF, these are supported with a second screen which has four page views, for a total of up to 32 quick dials and/or functions.
This phone has a local directory supporting up to 1000 entries and also features a high speed USB port which enables connection of a variety of accessories such as the D7 expansion module or Wi-Fi dongles. In addition, the D745 has a gigabit Ethernet switch to ensure you get the most out of local connections.
- High resolution graphical display
- Second display for self-labeling LED keys
- 2x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 2 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 12 SIP accounts
- 8 configurable function keys with LEDs (up to 4-page view for a total of 32 functions)
- Local directory with 1000 entries
- Wideband hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Dual Stack IPv4 / IPv6
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Two-position foot stand
- 1 x high-speed 2.0 USB port
- Compatible with up to 3 x Snom D7 Expansion Modules
- Headset support:
- RJ9 corded Snom MM2 Headset
- Support for wireless EHS headsets via Snom EHS Advanced Adaptor
- Snom D745
- Foot stand
- Handset with cord
- Ethernet cable
- Quick Start Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More