Polycom VVX 201
The VVX 201 is a simple, yet reliable entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality and a wide range of business telephony features. This two line SIP phone has two 10/100 Ethernet ports and is ideal for use in small-to-medium sized organisations. The Polycom VVX 2...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The VVX 201 is a simple, yet reliable entry-level IP phone with excellent sound quality and a wide range of business telephony features. This two line SIP phone has two 10/100 Ethernet ports and is ideal for use in small-to-medium sized organisations. The Polycom VVX 201 is a stylish, cost effective telephony solution and is ideal for retail environments, call centres and shared/common-areas.
- 132 x 64 pixel graphical LCD
- Compatible with a range of corded and wireless headsets
- Voicemail support
- Two 10/100 Mbps Ethernet port
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Unparalleled voice clarity
- Dedicated RJ9 headset port
- Hearing Aid Compatible (HAC)
- Provisioning and redirection services available from Xinix
- One year warranty
- VVX 201 Console with stand
- Handset with handset cord
- Network (LAN) cable
- Quick start guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More