Gigaset N300IP Base Station and Gigaset A540H – Two handset
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Gigaset N300IP Base Station and Gigaset A540H DECT Phone Bundle – Two Handset is a bundle that is easy to set up and configure. The Gigaset A540H has a 1.8 inch screen and advanced features.
1x Gigaset N300 IP DECT Base Station
2x Gigaset A540H DECT Phone
The Gigaset N300 IP is the easy-to-configure hybrid DECT IP base station that lets users enjoy calling over both a landline and the internet. Multi-line support allows registration of up to 6 different compatible Gigaset handsets to the base station and up to 4 parallel calls (1 landline + 3 VoIP) can be made at once.
The Gigaset A540H has a 1.8″ high contrast display and a modern slim, sleek design. This handset can be customised to the personal taste of the user with a choice of background colours and ringtones. The A540H is ideal for use as a basic handset with the Gigaset N300IP and N510IP* DECT base stations.
- Expandable phone system with multiline functionality for up t6 handsets
- Up t6 SIP accounts from different providers
- Assign SIP accounts individually thandsets (send & receive direction specifically)
- Multi-Line type system (6 x VoIP + 1 x PSTN) allows: Line selection for each call via menu selection
- Up t4 calls in parallel (3 internet calls + 1 landline calls)
- Easy configuration of internet telephony (VoIP) by wizard and download of provider setting profiles (>200 providers supported)
- Plug & play
- Stand-alone basis
- Multi-line: up to 4 parallel calls (3 VoIP + 1 PSTN calls)
- Multi-user: up to 6 handsets & 6 VoIP accounts/phone numbers
- Exceptional sound quality (HDSP)1), 3)
- Search in online directories (white and yellow pages) 2)
- Access to online information (e.g. emails, weather, eBay companion, encyclopedia, etc)2), 8)
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More