Grandstream HandyTone 503 Analog Telephone Adapter
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The HT503 enables an integrated hybrid deployment between PSTN and VoIP environments. Users can utilize “hop-on and hop-off” calling through its FXO and FXS port that enables remote call origination and termination to and from the PSTN line.
This ATA features 1 analog telephone FXS port and 1 PSTN line FXO port. Users can utilize the device for extension of a VoIP service to 1 analog phone with the FXS port.
In addition to being SIP compliant, this product features support for up to 2 SIP account profiles, excellent voice quality and advanced telephony features.
- 1 FXS analog telephone ports (RJ11), 1 PSTN line FXO port, dual 10/100 Mbps ports with integrated NAT router
- Advanced telephony features include caller ID, call waiting
- 3-way voice conference, transfer, forward, do not disturb, message indicator, multi-language voice prompts, T.38 fax, flexible dial plan and more
- Supports up to 2 SIP accounts
- Status LED for power, telephone and network ports, and message waiting indication
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.