Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GXV3275 is an IP video phone that features the Android Operating System. The GXV3275 combines a 6-line IP video phone with a multi-platform video conferencing solution to offer an all-in-one communications solution.
The GXV3275 runs the Android Operating System and therefore offers full access to the many Android apps in the Google Play Store, including popular productivity and business apps.
The Grandstream GXV3275 experience is delivered on a 7 inch touch screen and features integrated Bluetooth, Gigabit ports, a built-in web browser, integrated WiFi, HD audio and PoE. By combining the power of multiple devices into one, the GXV3275 is the ideal solution for all communication, productivity and video conferencing needs.
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- Free IPVideoTalk account with video mail up to 6-way audio conference and 3-way video conference, phonebook with up to 1000 contacts, call history with up to 1000 records
- Dual switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi
- PoE+, Bluetooth, USB, SD, HDMI, EHS with Plantronics headsets support
- 7″ 1024 × 600 capacitive touch screen TFT LCD
- 1 Megapixel CMOS sensor camera with privacy shutter
- HD wideband audio, full-duplex hands-free speakerphone with advanced acoustic echo cancellation
- Runs the Android Operating System 4.2 and offers full access to the Google Play Store
- SIP RFC3261, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP, ICMP, DNS (A record, SRV, NAPTR), DHCP,
PPPoE, SSH, TFTP, NTP, STUN, SIMPLE, LLDP-MED, LDAP, TR-069, 802.1x, TLS, SRTP
- Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- Integrated. Bluetooth 4.0 + EDR
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets)
- Package contents: phone, handset with cord, base stand, universal power supply, network cable, Quick Installation Guide, brochure, GPL License
- Multiple language support
- Wall mountable
- Universal Power Supply Input 100-240VAC 50-60Hz; Output +5VDC, 600mA
- 7″ (1024×600) capacitive (5 points) touch screen TFT LCD
- Dimension: 252mm (W) x 211mm (L) x 84mm (H) Unit Weight: 1.08kg; Package Weight: 1.77kg
- 2 function keys VOLUME +/-, 3 dedicated Android keys for HOME, MENU, and BACK
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), 3.5mm stereo headset
with microphone, dual USB ports, SD, mini-HDMI
- Dual switched 10/ 100/ 1000 Mbps ports with integrated PoE
- Hold, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup,
6-way audio conference, shared-call-appearance (SCA) / bridged-line-appearance (BLA),
virtual MPK, downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP), call waiting, call history,
boss-secretary virtual button, flexible dial plan, hot desking, personalized music ringtones,
server redundancy & fail-over
- Skype, Google Hangouts, Microsoft Lync, Web browser, GoToMeeting, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube,
news, weather, stock, Internet radio, Pandora, Last.fm, Yahoo Flickr, Photobucket, alarm clock,
Google calendar, mobile phone data import/export via Bluetooth, etc. API/SDK available for
advanced custom application development
- GXV3275 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Lens cleaning cloth
- Quick installation guide
- GPL license
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
Amazing phone, had to upgrade to latest firmware to get the Google Play Store working. Syncs all our Google Apps contacts which is a big selling point. Works great with a Bluetooth headset - Plantronics Voyager Legend. Best IP phone I have ever seen. Would love to see a higher resolution but it looks great. Easy to use and configure as well. The phone feels solid and I cannot believe the price for such a great phone. Well worth it and will buy more and recommend it to others. It also integrates with our Asterisk phone system easily. There are still loads of features yet that I have not tried so it will get better. I have ordered a mini HDMI to HDMI cable to output to a large external screen as keen to see how it performs. Also going to get a 32GB SD card to put in the phone.
A great device, best on the market, actually the only device of its type on the market. I've posted a full evaluation, with suggestions for the next version, on the relevant Grandstream forum. Fully recommended.