The Grandstream GXP2140 is a versatile enterprise-grade IP phone. This Linux-based device features 4 SIP accounts, 5-way conferencing and integrated Bluetooth and USB ports. With a large 4.3″ colour LCD screen and compatiblity with the GXP2200EXT expansion module...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Grandstream GXP2140 is a versatile enterprise-grade IP phone. This Linux-based device features 4 SIP accounts, 5-way conferencing and integrated Bluetooth and USB ports. With a large 4.3″ colour LCD screen and compatiblity with the GXP2200EXT expansion module, this phone offers users an easy to use, flexible communications solution.
Vibrant & Modern Display: The GXP2140’s 4.3” display features full color, making it easier than ever to use effectively—just like your mobile phone.
The GXP2140 is a Linux-based device with 4 lines, Gigabit ports to guarantee the fastes possible connection speeds, 5 XML programmable soft keys for customization and 5-way voice conferencing to keep business users in-touch. By being compatible with Grandstream’s GXP2200EXT extension module, the GXP2140 can offer users up to 160 speed-dial/BLF keys by combining up to 4 GXP2200EXTs to easily monitor presence and status of other extensions and transfer calls. HD audio and a 4.3″ color LCD screen create high quality calls and built-in Bluetooth support allows for use of Bluetooth headsets and transferring of phonebook and calls from paired mobile devices. This Enterprise IP phone also features Electronic Hook Switch support for Plantronics headsets and a built-in USB port. The GXP2140 is perfect for Enterprise & SMB customers with the need for quality and versatility in their desktop communications.
As all Grandstream IP phones do, the GXP2140 features state-of-the-art security encryption technology (SRTP and TLS). The GXP2140 supports a variety of automated provisioning options, including zero-configuration with Grandstream’s UCM series IP PBXs, encrypted XML files and TR-069, to make mass deployment extremely easy.
- Dimensions: 275.5mm (W), 206mm (L), 46.5mm (H)
- Weight: 0.98KG
- 6 lines with up to 6 SIP accounts
- RJ9 headset jack (allowing EHS with Plantronics headsets), USB
- Package contents: base stand, wall mount spacers, universal power supply, network cable, quick start guide
- Multiple language support
- Universal power adapter included: Input: 100-240VAC; Output: +12VDC, 0.5A (6W)
- Integrated PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) 802.3af, Max power consumption: 6W
- 4.3 inch (480×272) TFT color LCD
- User and administrator level passwords, MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication, 256-bit AES encrypted configuration file, TLS, SRTP, 802.1X media access control
- 24 speed-dial/BLF extension keys with dual-color LED, 5 programmable context sensitive softkeys and 5 navigation/menu keys
- 11 dedicated function keys for : MESSAGE (with LED indicator), PHONEBOOK, TRANSFER, CONFERENCE, HOLD, HEADSET, MUTE, SEND/REDIAL, SPEAKERPHONE, VOL+, VOL-
Supports traditional and advanced telephony features:
- Call log (500 records), waiting, hold etc
- 4-way audio conference, call park, pickup, shared-call-appearance (SCA)/bridged-line-appearance (BLA)
- Downloadable phone book (XML, LDAP, up to 2000 items)
- XML customization of idle screen, off-hook auto dial, auto answer, click-to,-dial
- Flexible dial plan
- Hot desking
- Personalized music ringtones
- Server redundancy and fail-over
- GXP2140 phone
- Handset with cord
- Base stand
- Universal power supply
- Network cable
- Quick Installation Guide
- GPL License
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.
Hosted Business VoIP Provider with Unlimited Calls
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
C. P. Mckenzie
I have been using an older GXP2020 for many years and it finally gave up the ghost. This new one was comparatively less expensive than some of the others and does the job very well. Clear calls and works with my Plantronics wireless headset.
I bought three of these phones to setup an Asterisk-based phone system in a church. This is a pretty decent phone when you are working on a budget. I've owned quite a few of the cheaper "budget" Grandstream phones and most of those have proven to be junk. Their enterprise phones are definitely an improvement. However, this phone feels like it's made of cheaper materials than my Grandstream GXP-2020. Grandstream has vastly improved their web admin interface over the last few years. The color display is definitely nice. Works great with Asterisk. Speakerphone quality seems adequate. Overall, I'm pleased and haven't encountered any major issues. I'll knock off a star for the cheaper plastics.
The phone itself is much cheaper than the other models in its class. Took about 10 min from opening the box to having it fully set up by tech support. If you are running this on a home network be sure that it has a direct line to the modem and do not send it through multiple connections as the call quality will suffer. The sound quality is amazing for this price range. The only complaints I have heard are that the headset goes silent when I am not speaking (a plus) when the phone is on speakerphone. Speakerphone quality exceeds expectations on a daily basis. The handset is also comfortable. The one star taken away is for the screen saver. I wish that the phone would default to a black screen when not in use and have a standby light (blue) instead of the screen saver. That is a minor gripe though and certainly doesn't affect the quality of the handset beyond aesthetics.
This is an excellent phone for the money. I find the audio quality to be excellent. The web interface is straight-forward and comprehensive. It has a number of nice features, like the ability to pair with my cellphone via Bluetooth. I'm using it with a FreePBX 2-line setup business account. It's been completely reliable, customises nicely for my system and has little perks such as the ability to use my own wallpaper, and have my local weather displayed on the home screen. Documentation is clear and extensive. I'm so pleased with it that I'm planning to add the 6-line version of this phone, the 2160.
Phone is great, even tells you the weather. Easy setup, like the new grand stream interface. Had an old grand stream phone and this is way better. My employees love the viewing angle of the screen almost from any angle. Plus customized the wall paper with our logo on it. Makes them feel like they had a custom phone for them.
After around six weeks of use, I'm pretty happy with this phone. Setup was easy and it has all the features that I want/need, including a well-performing speakerphone. Knocked off a star because every once in a while, the phone freezes up and I have to reboot it. Happened three times now so far.