Cisco 7861 SIP Phone
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone forms part of the 7800 Series. This model supports sixteen SIP accounts and delivers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio. The Cisco 7861 has a generously sized 3.5″ greyscale backlit display and supports ...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Cisco 7861 IP Phone forms part of the 7800 Series. This model supports sixteen SIP accounts and delivers advanced IP Telephony features as well as crystal clear wideband audio. The Cisco 7861 has a generously sized 3.5″ greyscale backlit display and supports PoE, an optional power supply is available for non-PoE deployments. This model has 16 programmable memory keys which can be set up as line keys or can support call features, for example speed dialling with BLF.
- 3.5″ backlit greyscale display (396×162 pixel)
- 2x 10/100 Ethernet Switch
- PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 compliant (PSU available separately)
- Wideband audio (G.722)
- 16 SIP accounts (16 programmable line keys)
- Hands-free talking (speakerphone)
- Wall mountable (optional wall mount kit available)
- Two-position foot stand
- Headset support:
- Corded RJ9 connection
- Support for wireless EHS headsets (requires EHS adaptor)
- Hearing aid compatible (HAC) handset
- CP-7861 desk phone
- Handset & curly cord
- Desktop stand
- RJ45 network cable
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.
With SIP trunking, your business can operate its own on-site IP PBX system. Xinix has been offering our own SIP trunk solutions for over 10 years.
Business SIP trunking is a service that enables your company to operate a selection of telecommunications systems over your IP network. It offers a number of benefits – from cheaper international call costs to improved business flexibility. Incorporating a Disaster Recovery strategy to give access to an increased quantity of numbers, business SIP trunking from Xinix World can enhance the way your business stays connected.Learn More
Received in great shape
This phone appears to only be compatible with Cisco servers and does not work with Asterisk and other VoIP software. Since I do not run a Cisco backend I was unable to provision and Cisco confirmed this limitation (after making me purchase a Smartnet contract)