Algo 8186 SIP Horn Speaker
The Algo 8186 is a PoE wideband SIP horn speaker which is weatherproof and suitable for voice paging, loud ringing and emergency/safety/security notification and alerting in both indoor and outdoor environments. Complete with an IP66 rated outer casing, this device can...read more
Request a price match on this product
Circumstances when prices cannot be matched:
- The product is displayed on an Auction website.
- The website does not have a direct trading account with the supplier.
- The full and final delivered price is not available on the competitors website.
- The item is not an identical product.
- Pricing error: Outdated, discontinued prices on competitor website.
- The product is shown on an affiliate / Comparison website. (The product must be compared on a UK trading website and able to accept payment).
- Price matches will not be made retrospectively, i.e once an order has already been placed or delivered.
- Price matches will be made on the same delivery basis as the competitor unless agreed otherwise.
The Algo 8186 is a PoE wideband SIP horn speaker which is weatherproof and suitable for voice paging, loud ringing and emergency/safety/security notification and alerting in both indoor and outdoor environments. Complete with an IP66 rated outer casing, this device can be installed in harsh environments without compromising audio quality.
With Algo’s SIP auto-multicast feature, one speaker can simultaneously page or stream notification audio to any number of additional Algo IP speakers and alerting devices without the need of an on-site/hosted PBX or management software. The Algo 8186 has been interop tested with a wide variety of on-site and hosted PBX solutions.
Providing the ideal solution for loud, spacious environments such as factories, warehouses, outdoor work yards and schools. The Algo 8186 features wideband G.722 codec support for optimum speech clarity and intelligibility.
With an integrated microphone which enables talkback and listens to ambient noise, the speaker automatically increases page volume when necessary. This feature ensures a consistent ratio of page to ambient noise is maintained. With dual SIP extensions the speaker supports both voice paging and notification in one end point.
- Network managed SIP endpoint
- 16 Selectable flash patterns, rates, and intensities
- Choice of clear, amber, red or blue lights
- Wall or ceiling mounting is possible either directly to the surface or over a double gang electrical box
- Cover is water tight to allow contact with rain or spray if properly installed
- Long range visibility from any angle
- Provisioning and management via web interface
- PoE support
- Long life expectancy
- 8128 Strobe unit with clear lens
- Mounting bracket
- Amber, red and blue coloured lens cover
- User Guide
Next Day Delivery
For UK orders received before 12pm Monday to Friday, we operate a next business day delivery service, subject to availability. We use next day services from the leading delivery companies.
Specific Time Delivery
If you need an item urgently, or delivered at a specific time, please contact us.
We use several leading delivery companies. The majority of our deliveries are made by
DPD, including most international orders.
Shipping prices are calculated during the checkout process.
We deliver to almost every country. For international delivery services, we use DHL, a high quality, fast delivery service. Prices are provided based on the weight of the order; this is calculated when you reach the checkout.
For full shipping information please visit our shipping page.Learn More
Hosted Business VoIP Provider Unlimited Calls from £10/month
If you’re looking for a reliable and competitive VoIP provider for your small business, we can offer you one of the UK’s most trusted services. No need to compromise on quality, either. The capabilities of our VoIP PBX system have been developed over a decade, with our roadmap for the future incorporating even more improvements. Your business VoIP is in safe hands with us.