This video will explain how to create new extensions.
1. Login to the system administration
2. Click on 'Extensions' button in the top left hand side of the menu
3. Click on 'Add Extension' at the top of the page
4. A wizard ill appear, from the 'UAD' drop down list (UAD is short for User Agent Device) select 'Generic SIP'
5. Set Location to 'Remote'
6. If you are looking to build multiple extensions click on 'Show Advanced Option' tick the add multiple extension box, fill in the name, email and extension details, you can also upload your user files via .csv file. Once done click on next step.
7. Set the desired Extension number under the 'Extension' field, avoid extension numbers starting with 1 as the emergency service number is set to this. For this demo we will use 201
8. Set the user name under the ''Name' field, this could also be a department name.
9. Set the user email address under the 'e-mail' field (This email is used for various system notifications such as voicemail, user credentials, low balance warning etc...)
10. 'PIN' : This is used for retrieving voicemail and also logging in to user self care portal.