|Business Line Rental||£15.50||£3.99||74%|
Business Phone Line
Keeping you connected
Business Line Rental
XINIX can offer you cheaper business calls, consolidated billing and improved fault management with our business line rental service. By installing new business phone lines, or taking over existing ones, we can help you take better control of your telephony, making incoming and outgoing communications completely hassle free.
In most cases, you’ll be able to keep your existing numbers, and we’ll ensure you never experience long periods of downtime by providing a fast remote response to reported faults. Should the need arise, we’ll come out to your office to assist with an issue.
In addition, you’ll benefit from the simplicity of one monthly bill for all your line rentals with call charges and full cost-centre breakdowns as required.
Making the move
Switching across to our business rental line service couldn’t be easier. Simply tell us which numbers you’d like to switch and provide a billing postcode, and we’ll take care of the rest. The process is designed to be seamless and convenient, making for a worry-free transfer.
We’re committed to offering our customers the best value for money, which is why we constantly review our tariffs against key competitors. Contact us today for details on our services or to obtain a quote.
• Industry leading SLAs – if you report a fault, we’ll respond within two hours and aim to have the issue resolved within four hours.
• Keep your current numbers – in most cases it’s possible to keep your existing numbers depending on location and current provider
• Comprehensive features – we supply the full range of business grade features including call divert, call waiting, voicemail, anonymous call reject, call barring and withhold number.
Business Phone, Broadband & Unlimited Calls
Whether its business phone lines or business lines, business broadband and unlimited calls combined, you can stay in control by choosing the package you’d like.
Our monthly tariff includes your business phone line and rental along with broadband. If you opt for our built-in calling package, you can also enjoy unlimited calls to UK local, regional and national destinations as well as many international landlines.
Tailor your phone package
No-one knows your business better than you, and with XINIX you can tailor your phone line package to suit the specific needs of your organisation. Take advantage of our bundle options for phone and broadband or supplement your voice lines with non-geographic numbers, including freephone 0800 numbers or 0845 numbers for your customer service department.
We’ll help you find the ideal solution for your needs – contact us today for more information.
Business Phone Line
Phone Features & benefits
Our business phone line service is designed to get you connected and keep you connected. We offer the following benefits to ensure you get the most from your package:
• Call divert – allows you to divert a call from your landline to another number (e.g. mobile)
• Call waiting – delivers an audible notification when another caller is trying to reach you
• Reminder call – you set it, we’ll never forget it
• Caller display – show the caller’s number on your phone display
• Anonymous call reject – enables you to block withheld numbers
• Call back when free – calls you when an engaged line becomes available
• Voicemail – records and stored messages when you’re away from the phone
• Call barring – allows you to block certain types of outgoing calls, including premium rate services, international calls or mobile numbers
• Withhold number – enables you to prevent your number from being revealed either permanently or on a call-by-call basis
• Bundled options – calls are just the beginning. You can combine these with internet and voice solutions to suit your needs
• Industry leading SLAs – we won’t keep you waiting. We respond to you within two hours and aim to have issues resolved within four hours
• Business line rental – just £3.99 + Care Level 2 at £1.49
• Add unlimited local and national - (01 & 02) calls for just £6.99 per month
• Add 600 minutes of local and national calls - for £5.50 per month
• Reduce call charges - to mobile and international numbers
• One point of contact - Get all your services through one company
• One monthly bill – centralise billing and pay with simple monthly payments
• Easy implementation – if you require new phone lines, we’ll deal directly with BT on your behalf and schedule the installation on an agreed date
• Hassle-free transfer – keep your existing numbers
• Reliable service and maintenance – BT™ Openreach maintain your lines and monitor the network 24/7
• One bill - No additional BT line rental
• Dedicated support – work closely with a dedicated account manager to deliver the best solution for your business and benefit from our team of friendly specialists who are waitin to assist you.
Business Phone Line
From the moment you place an order, we’ll ensure you receive the very best care. After making an initial call you to discuss your requirements, we’ll keep you informed on the progress of the transfer. We aim to install the service at your earliest convenience, so we’ll work around your schedule and meet your needs.
Line Installations Costs
|Installation||Lead Time||1 Year Contract||2 Years Contract||3 Years Contract|
|Analogue Line (PSTN or Multi)||7-10 Days||£99.00||Free||Free|
|ISDN2||12-15 Days||£275.00 per two channels||£265.00 per two channels||Free|
|ISDN 30||30-35 Days||£125.00 per channel (Minimum eight)||£80 per channel||Free on 5k spend per year|
Carrier Pre-Select & routing options
The Carrier Pre-Select service gives you the flexibility to choose which calls you’d like to route (with certain exceptions such as call barring). You can use CPS to route the following voice traffic:
• All calls
• National calls only
• International calls only
• International and national calls
Short code calls such as operator calls, emergency services e.g. 100, 999, 112 and numbers for unmetered internet access such as 0844 04 and 0808 99 are unaffected by CPS.
If you’re already receiving extra line features from your service provider, don’t worry. With CPS, you can continue to enjoy the benefits of functions such as voicemail without having to make any complicated or inconvenient changes.
Business Phone Line
XINIX World allows you to build your own line rental and calls package with optional call builders and competitive rates to UK landlines and mobiles. all plans are subject to a 24 months contract.
|Tariff Name||Inclusive||Package Price|
|X-BUSINESS LINE||Business phone line – save 71% on line rental compared to BT, keep your existing phone line & number. BT Openreach will maintain your line.||£3.99 for 3 months and there after £11.99|
|X-BUSINESS LINE 500||Business phone line with 500 free UK minutes, including 01, 02, 03, 0845 and 0870.||£14.45|
|X-600||FREE – 600 UK calls to 01, 02, 03, 0845 & 0870 numbers.||£4.99|
|X-UNLIMITED||Unlimited calls to 01 & 02 numbers, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.||£6.99|
|X- UNLIMITED PLUS||Unlimited calls to UK landlines (01 & 02 numbers) and 500 UK mobile minutes (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three).||£15.99|
|X-INTERNATIONAL 500||500 free call minutes to our top rated international landlines.||£6.00|
|BUSINESS CAPPED CALLS||Local & National calls (01 & 02) capped at 8.5p and UK mobiles (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) capped to 22.5p for up to an hour.||Local & National 8.5p, UK Mobiles 22.5p for up to one hour|
|XM-MOBILE 300||300 UK mobile (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) minutes for just 6p a minute||£18.00|
|XM-MOBILE 500||500 UK mobile (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) minutes for just 5.5p a minute||£27.50|
|XM-MOBILE 1000||1000 UK mobile (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) minutes for just 5p a minute||£50.00|
|MOBILE 1500||1500 UK mobile (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) minutes for just 4.5p a minute||£67.50|
|SURFWISE COMPLETE||Business phone line + ADSL2+ business broadband unlimited + FREE router + FREE connection + FREE line installation.||£21.99|
|SURFWISE COMPLETE UNLIMITED||Business phone line + Business unlimited ADSL2+ broadband + Unlimited UK minutes (01 & 02) +with the fastest speed possible + Free router + Free connection + FREE line installation.||£25.00|
|SURFWISE COMPLETE UNLIMITED 500||Business phone line + Unlimited UK minutes + 500 UK mobile minutes (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) + Business unlimited ADSL2+ broadband with the fastest speed possible + Free router + FREE optional line installation.||£39.99|
Terms and conditions apply.
If the contract is terminated within the minimum term charges may apply as stated in the standard terms and conditions. If you take any of our bundled minutes offer, separate terms and conditions apply which can be found on the website. A 24 month contract applies. Short term contract with 30 days notice period are available with the following charges, £45 one-off broadband connection fee and £35 for wireless router.
Broadband packages and call packages must all be taken with line rental for the length of the contract. Unlimited UK calls (01 & 02) are capped at 3000 minutes per line and UK Mobile minutes include Vodafone, O2, EE & Three, call packages can only be applied to a maximum of 6 lines. All lines and broadband packages will come with Business Capped Call plan included unless another package or customer opts out otherwise.
Surfwise Complete requires XINIX phone line at £11.99 (promotional price of £3.99 cannot be applied) Unlimited broadband has a fair usage policy of 100GB unless otherwise stated.
A £10+VAT delivery charge is applied when ordering any hardware including routers and phones.
Capped call plan attracts a 5.4p set up charge to mobiles (Vodafone, O2, EE & Three) and 2p to local and national (01 & 02numbers only)
Price requires Direct Debit payment and use of eBilling. Paper billing is available at an additional charge of £1.99 per month per account. Bounced DD or cancellation of direct debit will incur additional charges and price increases may apply.
DISCLAIMER: All copyrights, trademarks and trade names are acknowledged. Rates used in comparison: BT Business Phone Line (1 year contract). BT mobile rates are based on daytime rates only. Xinix call capping requires £200 annual spend commitment. Sourced from respective websites and/or telephone verification on 02/07/2010 and may vary at any time without notice. Please refer to our full online price list for details of call connection charges. Information is for guidance only and does not constitute any contractual representation or warranty. Liability for errors, omissions or consequential loss is expressly disclaimed. Prices shown exclude VAT, discounts, special offers, promotions, charges etc.